onsdag 5 oktober 2011

A Date at McDonald's

A date at McDonald’s 
One time Daniel had a date with a girl at McDonald’s and I had a date at Burger King’s .
We decided to switch out each other and go to the other girls date. When I came to McDonald’s Daniel's date didn’t notice anything. We sat down and ate some and talked. She still didn’t notice anything.
Meanwhile across the road at Burger King’s, Daniel screwed up really bad. As soon as he and my girlfriend sat down he started laughing and eventually told my date that he was Daniel. He also told her that I was sitting at McDonald’s with his date. She rushed out and ran straight into me as I was getting some more ketchup. She was furious, and stood there and yelled at me for five minutes. She also told Daniel's girlfriend what we had done. The girls said that they never wanted to see us again.                                 
But the next morning when we came to school Daniel's girlfriend told me she liked me more then she liked Daniel and my girlfriend liked him more then me. So we switched out each other permanently. 

1 kommentar:

  1. Mycket välskriven text! Bra innehåll och avancerat språk.
    Obs! Genitiv-s har apostrof i engelskan: dvs Daniels kompis = Daniel's friend.

    SvaraRadera